Presenting a compilation of highly rated and positively reviewed Walmart Supercenter in Honolulu HI, USA.
- Address: 700 Ke’eaumoku St, Honolulu, HI 96814, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4 (11616)
- Phone: +1 808-955-8441
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMTuesday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMWednesday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMThursday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMFriday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMSaturday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMSunday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Here are some tips to maximize your shopping experience at Walmart Supercenter in Honolulu HI:
- Plan ahead: Make a shopping list of the items you need before heading to the store. This will help you stay focused and save time.
- Check store hours: Verify the store’s opening and closing times to ensure you have enough time for your shopping trip.
- Avoid peak hours: If possible, try to shop during non-peak hours to avoid crowds and long lines. Early mornings or weekdays tend to be less busy.
- Utilize the Walmart app: Download the Walmart app to browse deals, find product locations, and even use the self-checkout feature to save time at the register.
- Take advantage of price matching: Walmart offers price matching, so if you find a lower price on an identical item at a local competitor, bring it to the attention of a store associate for a price adjustment.
- Explore store departments: Walmart Supercenters offer a wide range of products. Take the time to explore different departments to discover deals and find everything on your list.
- Look for clearance items: Check the clearance sections in various departments for discounted items. You might find great deals on products you need.
- Compare prices: Walmart often offers competitive prices, but it’s always a good idea to compare prices with other stores to ensure you’re getting the best deal.
- Bring reusable bags: Consider bringing your own reusable shopping bags to reduce waste and help the environment.
- Stay updated on promotions: Keep an eye out for weekly ads, online promotions, and special events at Walmart Supercenter to take advantage of additional savings.
Remember, these tips can enhance your shopping experience and make your trip to Walmart Supercenter in Honolulu HI more efficient and enjoyable.
The 2 Best Walmart Supercenters near Honolulu HI
- Address: 1032 Fort Street Mall, Honolulu, HI 96813, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.8 (3165)
- Phone: +1 808-489-9836
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Reviews:Being on a cruise ship in the Port it sure was sure nice to have a Walmart in easy walking distance! It was right in downtown and busy. Although it was early evening and dark, few people on the street but felt pretty safe to walk.By Drew May (8 months ago)Extremely busy, they have their own parking but you have to pay for it unless you spend $20 within the store.By Ryan S (4 months ago)Closed…. Stop stealing people!!!! Boosting is not a job, get a real one… Running out of places to buy electronics, look around for great bargains… Amazon is going to be the only option soon and they don’t ship anything with large lithium batteries so, how do kids get electric scooters, Power wheels… C’mon people…. It takes a lot get a Walmart to make the choice to close because the loss from theft isn’t worth the profit, WALMART !!! Is making…. It’s only one of the most profitable stores in history…. So so so sad…. I guess if you want something they don’t sell at 7-eleven you have to go to Ala Moana and the streets around it for anything unless you want to try Pearl City but Ala Moana is now the only place to go shopping for birthday/Holiday Gifts for anyone living in Honolulu… Ughh… Something has to change…By Alex Jackson (a week ago)2 levels of bargains. Not the biggest store, but a good selection of goods. Special escalator for the shopping trolley too. Farmers market out front on Tuesday & Friday mornings.By Tony Wenz (7 months ago)Ummm, so… this is Walmart. That tells you something in and of itself. Wonderful employees, good selection is certainly to be found here. Honolulu’s homeless and drug addiction challenges are also on display and to be aware of. Always paying attention to your surroundings and what is going on around you is a great way to avoid trouble. If you can’t handle being responsible for yourself, Disneyland is a better place to go.By Matt Patterson (3 months ago)
For comprehensive business reviews and ratings across cities in the USA, be sure to explore the Honolulu HI Walmart Supercenter Directory. It offers a wealth of information to help you make informed decisions.